Sunday, December 13, 2009

SPACE HEATER

For those of you concerned, I finally got a space heater and now it is nice to be in my room once again (Thanks to Smyth for driving to Target and Emily for letting me sleep in her bed when I was too cold).

Anyway, I would say it's Typical Sunday (you know, bloody marys and all that) but it hasn't been Typical so far. I kind of got blown out last week with all the free mimosas and the woodchucks and notorious and spanish noodles and dollar beers. So I just had a good breakfast at Morning Glory (MoGlo) with BHaubs and I think we're going to have a crafty afternoon at the house when Emily and Allie get in from Jersey.

It's raining and gray and cold out but I've got some good lighting going on in my room and it's pretty cosy in here. OKAY LATER.

No comments:

Post a Comment